The LoFlo™ End Support is a multifunctional pipe return, pipe clip and floor support which has multiple snapping points to be able to decrease its size and maximize the heat emitter area.
The LoFlo™ End Support is a revolutionary, multifunctional underfloor heating pipe and floor support system. The End Support with its multiple snapping points enables a more flexible approach to underfloor heating installation, giving the installer the benefit of installing larger floor areas.
With the integral pipe securing system, it allows a trouble free quick installation of the pipe work, ensuring the underfloor pipe work remains fixed in position. The word support has a multiple meaning; the product offers a support to the floor covering above around the perimeter of the room, without the requirement of a biscuit screed; it supports the pipe work once pressed into place.
- Self-Retaining pipe locking system
- Multiple flow and return channels, enabling the installation of larger areas
- Non continuous return allows flexible entry points to the board
- Interlocking panels enabling a secure base.
- Multiple snapping points offering a flexible pipe routing system between rooms.
- Available in thicknesses of 15mm & 18mm
- Dimensions – 320mm x 300mm
- Independently Tested by ADJ designs