Wilo / ESbe Pump mixer packs are designed for control of flow and water temperature in UFH system. It is is pre-assembled and tested to ensure that it can be fitted with the minimum of on-site labour and commissioned immediately once fitted.
The temperature switch to supply power to the pump will remain open until the existing heating system water is above 40°c, then the switch will close switching on the pump which will allow the TMV to mix flow and return to the required UFH temperature.
Wilo A-rated Pump + ESBE Mixer Set Blending Valve Thermostatic control the flow temperature of water to the underfloor heating pipe
- Single zone
- ESBE 35-60 UFH thermostatic mixing valve c/w built-in bypass, made in Sweden
- Compact design with wall mounting plate
- Built in primary isolation valves
- 1.5 kv, (5kw ouput)
- Fitted temperature switch (40C)
- Pre-wired pump terminal box
- Pre-tested, pre-packaged and pre-built for instant install, assembled in the UK
- “A” rated Wilo Para 25/6 SCU pump
- 2 year warranty