Cellecta’s range of HiDECK high density floor elements are the ideal product for a multitude of flooring applications. They are suitable for underfloor heating and sound applications, feature a tongue and groove edge detail (no screws) and benefit from high impact resistance.
HiDECK 18 increases the efficiency of an under floor heating boards system due to its low thermal resistance and rapid heat transfer characteristics.
Key features of HiDECK 18
- Low thermal resistance (0.045/m2/kW) – Less energy wasted heating the floor
- High thermal conductivity (0.40W/mK) – Heat spreads evenly across the entire floor
- Low thermal expansion
- Only 18mm thick
- Doesn’t contract or expand like chipboard when exposed to water
- High impact resistance
- Tongue and groove edge detail – no screws required
- Quick and easy to install
- Accepts ceramic tiles