Warmup® StickyMat™ underfloor heating system is suitable for all projects: new-build, retrofits and refurbishments.
The StickyMat System consists of a thin loose wire evenly spaced and taped to a glassfibre mesh with pressure sensitive adhesive, reducing installation time by 35%, for the fastest and most secure installation method of electric underfloor heating.
Warmup® SPM1 Details
The Warmup StickyMat™ system is perfect for a quick and easy installation on any project. It is recommended for use underneath tiles and natural stone, and due to its glassfibre mesh and pressure sensitive adhesive, it reduces installation time by 35%.
How to install the Warmup® StickyMat
Roll the mesh out, wire facing up and completely cover the area. Adjust mats until loops are equal distance apart. The mat can be cut but not the wire Affix mats to floor using self-adhesive mesh, or using the double sided stick tape on the mat. Lay the temperature probe from the thermostat at equal distance between two of the cable loops and attach to the floor surface. Please Note: All electrical connections MUST be performed by a certified electrician
(refer to the installation manual in the Specification tab for complete instructions)
Key Features of the StickMat UFH heating system
- Thinnest dual-fluoropolymer coated heating wire on the market (1.8mm)
- Cable is tough and double insulated using advanced fluoropolymers
- BEAB approved
- Quick and easy installation
- Secure installation
- Can be repositioned easily without losing adhesion
- Thermostats available separately
- Warmup insulation boards can be used underneath the StickyMat, which will raise floor levels slightly, but will dramatically reduce heat-up time and running costs.
- Output rating: 200 W/m²
- Width: 500mm (0.5m)
- Single 3m long ‘cold tail’ connection lead
- European compliant and CE marked
- Lifetime warranty & SafetyNet installation guarantee
- Never Cut The Wire