A compact prefabricated non thermostatic kit designed to provide a quick and easy way of connecting the circulating pump, flow and return connections onto a UFH manifold. Designed to be used in heat pump or other low temperature systems that do not require a thermostatic control valve.
The kit includes a four way connector, a connecting elbow, an ERP rated 7.5 metre circulating pump, and a flow manifold connection tee piece which includes a ½” FBSP tapping that can be used for reading temperatures and pressures or as a connection point for the UFH Overheat Thermostat.
- 7.5 metre pump, ERP rated with easy to use plug in cable connection
- Designed for left or right hand connection
- Designed for side or bottom connection of the flow and return pipes
- The angled flange on the pump connection keeps the flow and return pipes on the same level
- Reduces installation complexity
- Saves installation time
- Gives the option of adding a thermostatic “Thermoguard” valve if system temperatures are changed and a thermostatic valve is needed
- Allows maximum flexibility in the installation design