Bewarm – PERT-EVOH-PERT-pipe is lightweight, ultraflexible pipe that can be used in all types of warm water underfloor heating installations. Our ultra flexible 16mm EVOH pert pipe is manufactured to ISO9001 standards ensuring outstanding performance & reliability.
PE-RT pipe consists of 3 layers which is made up of an oxygen barrier (EVOH), a layer of adhesive, and an inner layer of pert pipe.
The oxygen diffusion barrier encases the inner layer of PE-RT pipe completely to prevent the entry of oxygen into the heating system through the pipe. The tough outer layer is designed to withstand the demands of a worksite ensuring the oxygen barrier remains intact, which reduces the risk of corrosion within the heating system.
- Very easy to bend
- High heat transfer
- Lightweight and easier to handle than multilayer pert-al-pert pipe
- Perfectly suited for EPS overlay boards
- Cannot be used above 70°c making it suited for underfloor heating
- Not for domestic plumbing, made best for underfloor heating systems
- TUHC 16mm EVOH Barrier PERT pipe
- 16mm diameter, 12mm bore
- Professional grade trades product
- 100 year life expectancy
- Max working pressure for cold water @ 20°: 12bar
- Max working pressure for UFH @ 35-65°: 6bar
- Easy to cut, bend, and fit
- High mechanical strength and durability
- Broad operating temperature range (-20 to 95°C)
- Corrosion free
- Extremely flexible and form stable
- 100% Oxygen barrier