Bewarm pert-al-pert pipe is manufactured to ISO9001 European standards ensuring outstanding performance & reliability.
5 layer 16mm pert-al-pert pipe is used in all of our warm water underfloor heating kits and offers unrivaled suitability for underfloor heating by combining the best elements of a plastic and metal pipe into one product.
The aluminium core provides strength and importantly acts as an oxygen barrier to stop the ingress of oxygen into the system causing premature wear (corrosion) to the manifold. The aluminium layer also makes the pipe form-stable, making it very easy to work with by eliminating spring back for easier installation.
Pert-Al-Pert pipe key features:
- 5 layer composite pipe using PE-RT inner and outer layers with a 0.25mm thick edge-welded aluminium core
- Butted welded manufacturing method
- Can be formed by hand and maintains its shape- perfect for underfloor heating pipework
- High temperature resistance- a maximum sustained working temp up to 70°c & maximum transient temperature up to 85°c
- Manufactured to meet CE & ISO9001 European & International standards
|Pipe range nominal dimensions||16mm OD 2mm wall thickness|
|Sustained max working temp||70°c|
|Min/Max temperature||-40°c – 85°c|
|Construction 5 layer||Pert, adhesive, aluminium, adhesive, pert|
|Manufacturing standards||EN ISO22391-2:2009, ISO9001, CE, TUV SUD, ISO14001|